A brand new development of four 2 bedroom and five 1 bedroom apartments occupying the second floor at Vanners Parade, (except Flat 8). Quality specification includes attractive contemporary kitchens with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, contemporary bathrooms (and en-suite to 2 bedroom apartments), low energy electric heaters, off peak electric water heaters for cheap mains pressure water, low energy downlighters throughout, LEDs in certain areas, secure hardwood front doors, secure locks to all windows, mains powered smoke alarms, wiring for TV, FM and Sky. The apartments also have the benefit of a communal TV, FM and satellite dish to receive Sky. Each property will have the benefit of one allocated parking space. The situation is particularly convenient to, being in the heart of Byfleet village. Please note the floorplan is for flat 8. Photographs from shpw flat 15. A full brochure is available on request.
1. Low energy electric heaters (uses approximately a third of the energy of conventional electric panel heaters)
2. Off peak electric powered water heaters for cheap mains water pressure - no need for electric pumps
3. Low energy down-lighters throughout, LEDs in certain areas
4. Mains powered smoke alarms
5. Wiring for TV/ FM/ Sky
6. BT ready
7. Secure hardwood front doors
8. Security locks to all windows
9. Coir entrance mat
10. Carpetting throughout (flat 12 with laminated wood flooring to kitchen/diner/lounge)
11. Wood laminate floors throughout to flats 8 & 9 (if space available)
1. Full range of base and wall units with integrated oven and ceramic hob, extractor hood.
2. Space for fridge/freezer (except flat 9, just fridge only)
3. Space and plumbing for washer/dryers in all flats
4. In 2 bedroom flats, space for dishwasher (flat 10, 11, 14 and 15)
5. Metallic wall tiles
6. Fully tiled floors
7. Chrome ladder radiator
8. Under unit lighting (not in flat 16)
1. Large showers to flats 8, 9 and 12 in lieu of baths
2. Hand held shower attachments to each bath
3. WC and wash hand basin within vanity unit
4. Wall tiling with feature mosaic tiles
5. Fully tiled floors
6. Chrome ladder radiator
8. 17mm steel twin grip baths with bath screen, (to flats 10, 11, 12, 14, 15 and 16)
1. 800mm corner shower cubicle
2. Wall tiling to shower, mosaic tile splashback to washer basin
3. Fully tiled floors
4. Heated chrome towel rail
One and two bedroom, as described.
1. Each flat has an individual parking space to the rear of Vanners Parade, (except flats 8 and 9 whose parking is directly in front)
2. Each flat has a 125 year lease
3. Ground Rent and Annual Maintenance charges to be decided
4. There are restrictive covenants to prevent additional TV and satellite dishes, no overnight parking of vans, no flues, fast food outlets, bookies etc
5. Separate Management Company looks after the interests of the residents.
6. Flats will have the benefit of a communal TV/FM and satellite dish to receive Sky; the householder will need to connect their own decoder/Sky box
7. BT is already in the building, the owner will need to apply for their own landline/broadband connection
8. Metered mains electric
9. Metered mains water and drainage
A deposit of £1000 per flat is required and cheques should be made out to Keane Property (Vanners) Uppers Ltd. 28 days required from receipt of draft contract to exchange, 14 days for completion.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement
and does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the selling agent or
developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms
of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and
Wales) Regulations 2007 and The Home Information Pack Regulations 2007.
No information on our website should be regarded as a substitute for professional
legal, financial or real estate advice. Get The Home and its publishers Surrey and Berkshire Media
Ltd and any parent companies or related entities makes no warranty as to the accuracy
or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information contained
Surrey and Berkshire Media Ltd and its parent companies and related entities, directors, officers
and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect
loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything
contained in or omitted from our websites or publications.